Good morning, afternoon or evening!
Summer is already here! Do you smell it? Do you hear it?
We’re so happy to welcome you on our fantastic blog hop with triple celebration!
Second – is to encourage our DT friend Steph! She had started her own blog Emchantedsteph ! Steph is a very talented young lady who amazes us with her famous scene cards and other wonderful projects! Go girl!
Third – summer is here!!! Isn’t it enough for celebrating?
We gathered two design teams – Little Blue Button Stamps and Counterfeit Kit Challenge! Each dt member prepared a wonderful project using new released in June summer digital stamps from LBBS! Isn’t it fun?
Little Blue Button Stamps – is a company that produces and sells beautiful and fun digital image stamps, sentiment stamps and printables of high-quality!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge – is a fun challenges using Kit Clubs as inspiration, but your stash as the base.
There will be four winners:
1st prize: $20 for purchase digis or printables in LBBS store + two rubber stamps from LBBS
2nd prize: $10 for purchase digis or printables in LBBS store + one rubber stamp from LBBS
3rd prize: 3 digital stamps or any printable designs from LBBS of your choice
4th prize: 40% discount for purchase digis or printables in LBBS store!
What you need to do to enter:
1. Here is a list (down below) of all dt members blogs which you should visit
2. Visit each blog and leave a comment on a blog hop projects of each designer.
3. Your last stop is Little Blue Button Stamps blog where you must leave your last comment telling what you have done: commented on each blog hop post and maybe subbed to someone?
Also you could get additional entry if you subscribe to each blog (if you’re not subscribed)!
Simple? Of course there are a lot of stops you should make but there are not enough of inspiration!
June 12th midnight PDT(Pacific Daylight Time) and ending June 13th midnight PDT!
Winners will be announced June 15th in both blogs – Little Blue Button Stamps and Counterfeit Kit Challenge!
And now here’s my layout using Miss Lilly Hawaiian…
I Belong on the Beach:
Here’s how I made my Miss Lilly embellishment…
1. I printed Miss Lilly onto a piece of printer paper.
2. I covered the area where she’d been printed by sticking a thin 6×6 piece of patterned paper on top, held in place with washi tape.
3. I held it up to the light to check where the printed image would come out.
4. I put the printer paper with the patterned paper stuck on top back into my printer and clicked to print again. Now Miss Lilly is on patterned paper!
Then I just cut her out, coloured her hair, top, and skirt a little, and added some gold glitter to her flower, necklace, and skirt:
She looks like she’s having so much fun!
Apart from Miss Lilly , everything on here is from my June Counterfeit Kit, including my homemade flags and speech bubbles! I love how summery it all looks together.
And your next stop is Amelia’s blog, MieliefishArtyFarty!
We wish you fun and luck during hopping! x